T-shirts are personal. They're old friends. They tell a story. Special events, memorable times for you, or the life of someone you love. Give your t-shirts new life by creating a one-of-a-kind t-shirt quilt.
Making a T-Shirt quilt is a creative way to transform those shirts (or laundry) into a legacy! Let us create a lasting heirloom from your treasured T-shirts. T-Shirt Quilts of Texas is the largest t-shirt quilt business in Texas, and one of the largest in the U.S.A. Trust your shirts to the best!
Wrap yourself in the memory of one who has passed. When a parent or grandparent has passed, who feels it the most? Kids and grandkids have a special bond.
A custom quilt made from the clothing can be a special 'hug' from those who are not here any longer. Don't forget to have one made for YOU.
If you are like most quilters, you love to piece those quilt tops but are then faced with the dilemma of how to handle that large quilt in a small home sewing machine. Hand quilting is one option but that is going to take months and you just don't have that kind of time.
Whether it is your first quilt, heirloom quilt or t-shirt quilt top, we can finish it for you.
IT IS NOT TOO EARLY TO ORDER QUILTS FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
What sets us apart from other t-shirt quilt makers?
- Quality is the most important thing for both T-Shirt Quilts of Texas and Shadywood Quilts.
- We use 100% quilter's quality cotton fabrics for all sashing, borders and backing fabrics.
- All t-shirts are backed with a light-weight woven fusible 100% cotton interfacing to help stabilize the t-shirt fabric.
- All quilts are professionally machine quilted using the latest technology in computerized quilting systems.
- All quilts are quilted for durability. NOT hand-tied.
- We only use the highest quality blended cotton/poly batting for extra softness.
- Prices are all inclusive to ensure that you always get the best quality for YOUR treasured heirloom.
Need Your T-Shirt Quilt FAST?
For a small fee we can rush your quilt through the process.
- The tshirts should be uncut.
- We can do minor repairs.
- Tshirts must be clean and odor-free.
- All quilt orders require a $100 per quilt non-refundable deposit.