T-Shirt Quilts of Texas
T shirts are personal. They're old friends. They tell a story. Special events, memorable times for you, or the life of someone you love. Give your t-shirts new life by creating a one-of-a-kind t-shirt quilt.
Making a T-Shirt quilt is a creative way to transform those shirts (or laundry) into a legacy! Let us create a lasting heirloom from your treasured T-shirts. T-Shirt Quilts of Texas is the largest T-Shirt Quilt business in Texas, and one of the largest in the U.S.A. Trust your shirts to the best!
Click HERE for more information on turning that pile of t-shirts into a loving memory. Choose a pattern or create your own unique look at an affordable price.
What sets us apart from other
t-shirt quilt makers?
- Quality is the most important thing for both T-Shirt Quilts of Texas and Shadywood Quilts.
- We use 100% quilter's quality cotton fabrics for all sashing, borders and backing fabrics.
- All t-shirts are backed with a light-weight woven fusible 100% cotton interfacing to help stabilize the t-shirt fabric.
- All quilts are professionally machine quilted using the latest technology in computerized quilting systems.
- All quilts are quilted for durability. NOT hand-tied.
- We only use the highest quality blended cotton/poly batting for extra softness and loft, not the cheap fluffy polyester.
- Prices are all inclusive to ensure that you always get the best quality for YOUR treasured heirloom.
I understand the time, skill, and love (even frustration) that goes into the creation of every quilt top, and will gladly answer any questions you might have about my custom quilting services!
Do you have:
- Event or concert t-shirts?
- Activity t-shirts related to your hobby or work?
- A box of old t-shirts you just can't bear to throw away?
- Sports jerseys?
- Clothing that reminds you of someone special?
- Old baby clothes?
- An unfinished quilt top?
Let me turn those memories into a unique custom quilt that will preserve them (and keep you warm) for years to come!
Jan 2014 - Live Interview on WFAA Good Morning Dallas show.
Dec 2013 - Interview on Fox News Morning Show in Houston.
Recently featured in COMMUNITY IMPACT, local newspaper for the Cypress, Waller, Hockley areas.
Featured in the April 2010 issue of Hempstead Magazine supporting local businesses. Article welcoming new businesses to the STREET OF DREAMS in Cypress Texas.
Call for Information: (832) 559-1190. Thank you for your interest in
T-SHIRT QUILTS OF TEXAS.
**My studio is climate controlled and a non-smoking environment.**