T-Shirt Quilts of Texas
Was your son or daughter in a fraternity or sorority? Getting ready to graduate from high school? Were they on a school athletic team? Going to concerts, vacations and business promotions. Just back from spring break or vacation? What are you going to do with all those t-shirts they just had to have?
Making a T-shirt quilt is an imaginative, creative way to transform your laundry into a legacy! Let us create a lasting heirloom from your treasured T-shirts. T-Shirt Quilts of Texas is the largest T-Shirt Quilt business in Texas, and one of the largest in the U.S.A. Trust your shirts to the best!
Click HERE for more information on turning that pile of t-shirts into a loving memory. Choose a pattern or create your own unique look at an affordable price.
What sets us apart from other
t-shirt quilt makers?
- Quality is the most important thing for both T-Shirt Quilts TX and Shadywood Quilts.
- We use 100% quilter's quality cotton fabrics for all sashing, borders and backing fabrics.
- All t-shirts are backed with a light-weight woven fusible 100% cotton interfacing to help stabilize the t-shirt fabric.
- All quilts are professionally machine quilted using the latest technology in computerized quilting systems.
- All quilts are quilted for durability. NOT hand-tied.
- We only use the highest quality blended cotton/poly batting for extra softness and loft, not the cheap fluffy polyester.
- Prices are all inclusive to ensure that you always get the best quality for YOUR treasured heirloom.
I understand the time, skill, and love (even frustration) that goes into the creation of every quilt top, and will gladly answer any questions you might have about my custom quilting services!
Do you have:
- Event or concert t-shirts?
- Activity t-shirts related to your hobby or work?
- A box of old t-shirts you just can't bear to throw away?
- Sports jerseys?
- Clothing that reminds you of someone special?
- Old baby clothes?
- An unfinished quilt top?
Let me turn those memories into a unique custom quilt that will preserve them (and keep you warm) for years to come!
Recently featured in COMMUNITY IMPACT, local newspaper for the Cypress, Waller, Hockley areas.
Featured in the April 2010 issue of Hempstead Magazine supporting local businesses. Article welcoming new businesses to the STREET OF DREAMS in Cypress Texas.
Call for Information: (832) 559-1190. Thank you for your interest in
T-SHIRT QUILTS OF TEXAS.
**My studio is climate controlled and a non-smoking environment.**